Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

My Reflection on making Paper Cranes




Reflecting on my Origami Crane

Please write detailed answers, as reflecting helps you build understanding with your learning.

1. Are you pleased with your origami crane? why?
Yes because it was really fun doing it and the finished results
were really good


2. What part did you find easy? why / why not?
Folding the paper into half and quarters because I
have done it before


3. What part did you find tricky / difficult? Why / why not?
Folding the paper into little triangles because all you have to do
is grab the little pointy bit and fold it up



4. Who / What helped you in making your Origami Crane?
Following the instructions and Isabella helped me


5. What would you do differently next time? Think about folding,
listening, persistence (not giving up) etc.
Listening to the instructions so that my paper crane could look perfect

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.