Pages

Thursday 13 December 2012

My art reflection on Endless Rhythm By Caitlin



1. Are you pleased with your Endless Rhythm painting? why / why not?
Yes because I took my time and now it looks really nice

2. What did you find easy when you created your Endless Rhythm painting?
Drawing all the parts

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your Endless Rhythm painting? -think about painting, ruling it up tracing plates, cups, etc.
Tracing the plates because it will always move around


4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton, Isabella, Angel and Fine

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling up, etc.

Ruling up

6. What frustrated you when you created your Endless Rhythm painting?

Painting because it gets smudged when I was painting

1 comments:

Angel said...

Hi Caitlin,

I really like your Endless Rhythm Artwork, it's really creative. The colours are very well done, it didn't really look like you needed to do any touch ups. Keep up the great work Caitlin, and I hope to see a lot more of your creative work for 2013.

By Angel

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.