Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

My Netbook Reflection by Caitlin

   My Netbook Reflection 2013 
 This year I have found using my netbook to be successful. I have enjoyed using my netbook because, it is more easier to write with instead of writing all messy. Now that I have got my netbook writing is more easier. It writes more neater and if you make a mistake in your writing book you rub it out and it creates a big mess but on my netbook all I have to do is press backspace and it will delete the mistake that I have made instead of making a big mess. The mistake will be deleted straight away. 

 The barriers in using my netbook are when you can’t get onto the sites that you want. Internet connection is annoying because when you need to do something important the internet isn’t working. It can get in the way of our learning. Burglars are a massive problem. Earlier this year my class got broken into they stole 4 netbooks and 4 chargers. My friends Angel and Isabella were feeling upset because their netbooks got stolen in the burglary. 

 The interesting aspects / parts to using my netbook are being able to access my Individual blog. My blog is like an online portfolio. I think it is interesting because people all around the world can view my blog and my family and friends as well. I can put create lots of blog posts on my blog. I have found using my google docs interesting because I have my own email and password. I can make my own documents and write a recount or instructions or anything I need to work on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.