Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Reflecting on my African Animal artwork

Reflecting on my Silhouette Painting 

 1. Are you pleased with your Silhouette painting? why / why not? 
Yes because the colours show up very well with my hippo 

 2. What did you find easy when you created your silhouette painting? 
Tracing over my hippo because you only needed to press hard over the paper when I traced it 

 3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your Silhouette painting? -think about blending of colours, tracing round your animal and painting within your animal. 
Painting within my animal because I had to paint within the lines 

 4. Who / What helped you when you were painting? 
Miss Paton, Miss Nichol and Angel 

 5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: blending of colours, animal choice, presentation. 
Blending of the colours so the sunset really stands out 

 6. What frustrated you when you created your Silhouette painting? Tracing the hippo because we had to stay still when we created our artwork

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.