Pages

Thursday 25 April 2013

Oz the Great and Powerful by Caitlin


On the 25th of April I watched the movie called Oz the Great and Powerful it was so amazing I went with my Mum, Dad and myself here is a picture of some of the characters i'm not going to tell you about it incase you go and see it. I had Popcorn, Ice-cream and something really cool it was in a hat it was cool.


Here is a picture of my favourite it is when they go to battle and they all think that the wizard is dead but he is not. Then he appears in a cloud of smoke scaring everybody if I had to rate this movie I would give it a 10/10 for its creativity.

2 comments:

Angel said...

Hi Caitlin,

I really like your post of the movie that you watched. Today I watched The Croods. I really hoped you enjoyed your movie. Keep up the great work Caitlin and I hope to next term after the holidays.

From,
Angel

Caitlin said...

Hi Angel,

Thanks for commenting on my blog the croods looked like a very cool movie.

From Caitlin

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.