Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Reviewing Somebody Else's Artwork

           Reviewing Somebody Else’s Artwork

 Have a look at the artwork’s in classroom. Choose one which is your favourite to critique. Please be honest, don’t just choose your best friend’s for friendship sake, choose someone’s artwork that shows quality, contrast, boldness and originality


 Whose artwork do you like the most?
 I liked Latisha’s piece of artwork the most. 

 Why did you choose this person’s artwork?
 I think that her artwork looks like her and she has used bold, bright colours. 

 What would you do next time to ensure your artwork is just as good? 
 I would choose different colours next time. Purple was the colour that I wanted to change because the colour on my shirt was too dark. 

 If you were going to give this person a rating out of ten what would you give it and why? 
I would give Latisha a 10/10 because her colours are very bold and there are no smudges. Her background colours stand out very well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.