Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2013

My Reflection

Room 5's Reflection

Art - What I like about this year is that we did lots of art. Our artwork was based on the theme African animals. I liked this activity because we got to trace out our animals onto a piece of paper and then we painted the background to match the colour of a sunset. My animal that I used was a hippo. I used a hippo because it was easy to trace around and cut out. 

 Drama - I also like when we have drama with Mrs Eeles. In drama we learn about freeze frames and we play a game called survival. It is a game where you have to walk around and when Mrs Eeles says a number like 4 you have to get into a group of 4 and if there are any people left out they will get disqualified.

 Interclass Sports - This year we have been competing against room 7 in a lot of sporting events. Our first sport was softball, soccer, uni hockey and netball. Each game is either boys vs boys or girls vs girls. This year I have been involved in every sport against room 7. We have won 2 shields but recently bate room 7 at netball. We are beginning to start cricket and I can’t wait because I am playing for room 5’s cricket team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.